Wearing makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling sometimes. I know because I have highly oily skin myself, so I am continually looking in the mirror every couple of hours to determine if my nose is glaring. I’ve asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress the production of oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look wonderful at 50 years old, which does help the situation.
Over the years I’ve learned how to cope with some very useful products and tips that I’m sure will benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – It is a wonderful product that I carry around with me everyday in my purse. It appears in a compact using a powder puff, similar to sheer powder. Instead of touching with กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alko or sheer powder, I use blot powder. It’s translucent, therefore i can eliminate the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. An additional benefit is that my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it through the entire day.
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. They are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper which come in a small package that you simply can easily carry around with you throughout the day. All you want do is dab the oily regions of the face – usually the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on the face or removing your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at nearly every cosmetic counter. It’s super easy to utilize and also you can use it under กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alko. Just dab a little on the oily areas of your skin and blend outward. It controls shine and offers a matte finish. Most oil-control lotions work really well, but you may have to decrease the use if you find that the skin gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When everything else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides utilizing a blot powder, facial tissue is another product that I personally use throughout the day as well. The majority are 2-ply, nevertheless it works better in the event you separate them and make use of 1-ply. They’re nearly as useful since the blotting papers, and a lot cheaper too! Try to avoid buying ones which have fragrance or กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alko since it may irritate your skin and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of these will absorb oil or block out the development, but they should be a part of your everyday skincare routine. Always opt for a cleanser that is oil-free, and there are several great ones which are specifically designed for oily skin. Your moisturizer ought to be water based with SPF15 or greater and stay labeled as “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine jdqypf be implemented morning and night in order to avoid clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Should be labeled “oil free” to prevent adding unnecessary oil to your face. Because I really like a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation which is water-based or oil free are available in various shades for a lot of cosmetics lines, so you should not have difficulties finding one that is right for you.