There are plenty of video resources in a lot of formats right now, and you need to convert them to some certain format so as to play them on some certain device. You should select a video converter first. Since most video converters are similar at the first look and those applications normally have a whole lot functions featuring in common, it is difficult to make a decision. In fact, there is certainly never your best option there is however always the best choice one to meet your needs.
Here we list 5 essential highlights of video converter software according to most users’ needs and also you might wish to have a glance when you are interested in a video converter.
1) Support almost all input and popular output video formats – The very first thing you have to learn is whether or not the video converter supports the input formats that you are converting from and the output formats that you are converting to. The supported input formats should contain just about all video formats as the supported output formats ought to include most of Youtube To Mp3 App. For example, Sothink Free Video Converter supports AVI (DivX, XivD), MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB (VCD), and DV. That will most likely be enough.
Most video converters also support audio, and usually the formats ought to be MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, and AU.
What’s more, since the high-definition video came, the video converter had better support H.264 HD video conversion, too.
2) Support popular multimedia devices – To actually and perfectly play videos on some multimedia devices, especially HD devices, you should convert video to fix format and appropriate dimension, zoom mode, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, and so forth. It does not be essential to know those professional details if you choose some video converter that automatically set all related properties to find the best and directly convert video in your desired target device. Just check out if the video convert software supports iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc.
3) Support trimming video to clip – Because you convert files from some source video or audio, you can definitely trim the files to the part you actually need. Many video convert tools support trimming video to the desired clip and some of them even support cropping. Whether it is possible to trim is also important. Directly setting the start time and end time of the trimmed clip is going to be great.
4) Support batch conversion and convert fast – Those are time-saving features that will be handy when you have many video files, especially big files, to transform. You can easily find out whether the video converter supports batch conversion. However, what about converting speed? Check that whether or not the converter supports multi-CPUs and multiple threads. If this does, it probably converts fast. And Sothink Free Video Converter even supports automatically shut down, sleep and hibernate when video conversion task dcouwr finished. It is another great feature time-saving.
5) User friendly – A few of the video convert items are of wizard interface while some offer Microsoft Office style. Whatever the software program is, it ought to be easy to use and user-friendly. That is to express, the video converter you select should cause you to only have to click instead of to type. In addition to thinking or doubt. All converting configuration had better be automatically set and also you never have to know the specifics.
What’s more – Additionally, there are many other features that one could consider when you are looking for in a video converter, as an example, able to preview, support image output, etc.