Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The primary function of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary reason for the sizing is to have a better diameter of the tube, because the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. A suitable match between pre-bending and sizing is required to obtain HDPE pipe.
This is a brief discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The key of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is the use of arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is different: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is no coating, submerged arc welding is indeed pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends into the flux, and the arc is formed underneath the flux. The development procedure of the submerged arc welding is certainly that this welding wire is in touch with the workpiece.
Following the start button is pressed, the welding wire as well as the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn under the flux layer, and also the welding pool is actually created underneath the arc. Across the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity and the pool carry on and advance, as well as the metal behind the pool solidifies to make a continuous weld. This method is performed under the flux, so that we can’t view it using the naked eye. It may be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, as well as the cleaning time is saved; the standard of the welding seam is high. In addition, it provides the necessary conditions for the delivery from the spiral welded pipe plant, so that the production time of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it will be still popular.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is principally used for the HDPE Pipe fittings because the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is actually utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly used for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity of the steel pipe to withstand pressure is strong and the welding performance can also be excellent. After a number of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is relatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter of the steel pipe is big, the transmission efficiency is additionally high, also it can effectively save an investment of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is principally hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip can be used because the tube blank, which is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually utilized for the foundation pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The typical low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. Pressure fluid transport is situated on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method utilized for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy selection of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, PERT-AL-PERT pipe, transmission efficiency is also high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It really is mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.