Each year, many sellers use a Google AdWords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the internet. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of countless search engine rankings display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in lots of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually every language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually displayed on in excess of a million websites, too! This audience, along with the people who use Google for their internet search engine, is so vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of the time that each and every person on the planet goes to the web for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is a straightforward, affordable yet powerful method of market a company’s products or services. Simultaneously, it sometimes provides better prospective results since the campaign involves highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim entirely on a particular segment in the market.
With an intelligently run internet marketing campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody with a decent service or product can contend with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Google AdWords marketers engage in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Given the vast market provided by Google, how can this be? Truth is, many reasons exist like:
1. Failing to understand that 90% of keywords bring about inadequate visitors to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely at nighttime regarding how to find highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most tend not to realize that there are great online research tools or, in fact, using them.
In contrast, a Adwords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to locate long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the greater)
* Under 30,000 competing pages on the search engines for every keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying too much for AdWords ads and being too lower in their ad position.
Very few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though it is a crucial component of an effective AdWords campaign.
In reality, merely a relative handful of people who advertise on yahoo have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for instance, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the real difference between a successful and a failed campaign as the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in the returns. Quite literally, just one word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is not uncommon for a little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but most webmasters who definitely are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns take it in the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all visitors to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easiest way out. As opposed to a/B test each ad, every landing page, they may be content to choose what ads and landing pages that appeal to them as opposed to to their targeted prospective customers. For these folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure is the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to maximize the performance of their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits will likely elude those 90% of Google advertisers who work on a “Build it and they can come” strategy. But, the failure of the numerous presents a Golden Opportunity to those webmasters who take some time and expend the effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers take advantage of tools to ferret out your best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For such entrepreneurs that which was true for Apollo 9 is true to them: failure is not really an alternative. But, success and profits are!